Basic information on Data Protection
|Responsable||MUSSA Cosmetics SLU|
|Purpose||Provision of online services. Web user management. Commercial communications related to our services.|
|Legitimation||Express consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses.|
At Mussa Cosmetics SLU we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), Mussa Cosmetics SLU informs the user that, as responsible for the treatment, will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop treating them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Identity : Mussa Cosmetics SLU
- Registered office : Polígono Industrial Valle de Güimar, Manzana 5, Parcela 37
- C.I.F. nº: B76628809
- Email: email@example.com
Mussa Cosmetics SLU has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name and direction.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
At Mussa Cosmetics SLU we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information that they request.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtain profiles and segmentation tasks of the clients with in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and to improve the customer’s online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations derived from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Mussa Cosmetics SLU will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which Mussa Cosmetics SLU works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use said information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Mussa Cosmetics SLU tries to guarantee the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with said legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request at the following email: email@example.com.
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information on the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the elimination prior to blocking of personal data.
- Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing it to continue being treated.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another person in charge.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions are not made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Mussa Cosmetics SLU from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Mussa Cosmetics SLU reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Mussa Cosmetics SLU is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, therefore it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could arise from the use of said information.
Mussa Cosmetics SLU reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. Mussa Cosmetics SLU is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by Mussa Cosmetics SLU provided that it comes from sources other than the same.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years old and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of the LO3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), Mussa Cosmetics SLU will require consent. valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, with the exception of those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Mussa Cosmetics SLU has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to Mussa Cosmetics SLU.
Mussa Cosmetics SLU is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond the control of Mussa Cosmetics SLU; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through Illegitimate interference beyond the control of Mussa Cosmetics SLU. However,
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy.