What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complement cookies to exchange social content, the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person in charge to monitor user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected on the behavior of the user and their habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete Mussa Cosmetics SLU cookies or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:Google ChromeMozilla FirefoxSafari
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
Modification of the conditions
Mussa Cosmetics SLU expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify, totally or partially, without prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.
En cumplimiento con el deber de información recogido en el apartado 2º del artículo 22 de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 deJulio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico, la presente política de cookies tienepor finalidad informarle de manera clara y precisa sobre las cookies que se utilizan en la página web de Mussa Cosmetics SLU.